As Finance Controller, you will engage with senior stakeholders and will be the primary point of contact for the Baltic EY leadership in a wide scope of financial advice and analytical tasks. You will be focusing on performance improvement of large and complex portfolios and will play a significant role in planning/budgeting, internal costs control, financial modelling and various operational improvement projects. With that you will be part of internal finance function which covers finance support for EY Baltic practices in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
• Understand Key Performance Indicators and its drivers, advise business leaders on their performance and proactively highlight areas of concern
• Actively participate in annual budget preparation process, review, aggregate and analyze information submitted by budget owners
• Review financial results against budgets, goals and historical performance, and ensure that any unusual or weak performance is identified and challenged
• Control the direct costs and overheads, including monthly variance analysis and commentary
• Respond to queries and request from sub-region controllers
• Prepare various monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports and analytics on financial performance and areas of concerns
To qualify for the role you must have
• 3-5 years’ experience in a financial role
• High proficiency in analytical, data gathering and visualization skills
• Excellent excel skills, experience with large data sets would be an advantage
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related discipline
• High level of spoken and written Latvian and English
We offer you
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Comprehensive knowledge and constant learning opportunities
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
• Development of your personal and professional skills by working on challenging jobs
• Opportunity to work in international and collaborative environment
Monthly salary 2500-3000 Eur gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.