Join our team as a Customer Retention Specialist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion. Customer Retention Unit’s focus is to retain customers and keep the satisfaction level on a high note at all times.
What You Will Do:
- Professional and timely handling of incoming customer feedback and complaints from all levels and NPS related comments
- Contacting the customers via different channels (phone, video, physical meetings, e-mails etc.) to solve complaints, understand the feedback and retain customers
- Provide outstanding customer experience for external and internal counterparts
- Collect feedback, forward it to relevant stakeholders and follow up on changes
- Cooperate and provide insights on Customer Service projects (Hospitality, Advisory etc.)
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up on your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values
What We Expect:
- Preferably experience in direct communication with customers
- Time management skills and Can-do attitude
- Great communication skills
- Customer focus and strong collaboration skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Flexibility, openness to change
- Planning & prioritizing skills
- High level of responsibility, readiness to take ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Latvian, Russian and English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 1300-1500 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 12th of December