Worldline is the European leader in digital payments, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way toward the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you.
At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading payment solutions service provider in the Baltics region.
We are inviting you to become an IT Project Manager within the outstanding team to coordinate international projects. This role could be your ticket to success in becoming an expert in IT project coordination!
- Coordinate IT projects delivery (maintain project documentation, organize meetings, conduct minutes of the meeting)
- Create administrative project plans
- Support and consult the project delivery team (architects, system administrators, developers, etc.)
- Update project portfolio on daily bases
- Report to IT Infrastructure Manager in Baltic countries
Skills we cannot without
- At least 2.5 years of demonstrated background within IT technologies and IT systems support (for example as an IT Admin, Network Admin, or User Support Admin)
- Understanding of basic IT components (as a network, OS, H/W)
- Proficiency in English and Latvian
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, critical international work environment
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and nationalities
- Reliability and accuracy
Skills we would like
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Project)
- Proven background in technology delivery
- PM certifications
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and a strong market position, the #1 payment company in Europe
- Opportunity to develop yourself into a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- Knowledgeable and collaborative team
- Health insurance
- Free parking in the city center
- Corporate team building events (Summer Sports Events: Christmas and New Year Breakfast)
- Allowance in case of marriage, the birth of a child, the funeral of relatives
- Seniority gift (age jubilee)
- Company bonus (applied by Worldline policy)
- Salary level starting from 2500 to 3500 EUR/gross
Grow with us, create tomorrow
We are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com