We are looking for data engineer who has specialized his/ or her skills in creating software solutions around Modern Data Platform using Azure Technologies.
- Design and build self-service modern data pipelines (batch) and data streams (live).
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams in a DevOps / DataOps environment.
- Implement effective data security, data lineage, metrics and monitoring processes.
- Working together with the data scientist deploying machine learning as scalable API services as per data architecture strategy.
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or experience.
- Understands the Data Management and governance and operation knowledge.
- From 5+ years’ Experience in Data Engineering (with previous exposure/ hands on experience in Microsoft data related technology).
- From 2 years’ experience working with Azure Data platforms (Data Factory, Synapse, …).
- Experience with SQL (T-SQL is an advantage).
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with deployment orchestration and configuration management tools.
- Experience with Azure devops or similar way of working.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important.
Skills that would be an advantage:
- Experience with Python and SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of extracting data from SAP ERP using SAP Extractors and Odata protocol.
- Knowledge of working with Azure Stream Analytics, Even Hub and Kafka.
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a well-established global company with development opportunities.
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life.
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities.
- An evolving salary based on your experience.