In the Sales Manager position your goal will be to identify high potential client opportunities. The Sales Manager will be responsible for pipeline management, lead generation and driving revenue through client communications.
The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive, self-motivated, proven digital sales professional with a relevant background.
Your main responsibilities
- Prospecting, lead-generation and development of new clients (both B2B and B2C);
- Manage sales cycle from pre-sales, sales to onboarding for new/existing clients;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective marketing solutions and drive results for clients;
- Conduct regular market research and analysis, networking.
We expect you to have
- Actual experience in a similar role with a track record of not less than 1 year;
- Strong knowledge of the it markets;
- Proven track record in establishing strong partnerships with large or small enterprise businesses worldwide;
- Bachelor's degree;
- English language proficiency level (C1).
- ability to work towards a global and ambitious goal that unites the entire team
- flexible environment and efficient goal management system
- freedom to generate ideas that determine development of the whole company
- proper compensation package and health insurance
- unlimited opportunities for constant growth and development
- team of ambitious and determined professionals to work with
- work in one of the top offices in Riga, Latvia