I-Work Group client is company that produces organic potato starch, plant protein concentrates and flours, B2C products, etc. The company work with customers helping them to solve their application challenges with our solutions.
We are looking for new position Technical Director, who will lead 2 functions of the company - R&D and QA and who will report to company CEO.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Creates and manages new product development pipeline portfolio mostly within “funnel projects” but will also lead with A&T Sers key customer projects;
- Provides leadership and support for the design, development, refinement, and implementation of products and solutions;
- Develops, implements, manages, and tracks effectiveness of an integrated program, including systems, standards, procedures, measures, and tools to assure that food safety, quality, sanitation, and regulatory requirements are met for food products and operations;
- Manages potentially serious product incidents through product crisis management process;
Works to develop and coach Quality Assurance staff through proper coaching, training, and counselling to ensure uniform interpretation and application of standards and procedures;
- Leads cross-functional project teams and/or sub-teams that develop and implement new QA programs and procedure improvements;
- Provides (establish, monitors and maintains) a quality assurance and quality control system in company;
- Lead the Food Safety and HACCP team at respective site;
- Host all quality audits from certification bodies and customers.
- Higher education in food technology or biology, chemistry;
- Experience in leading R&D function in Production Company;
- Good understanding and experience in providing Quality Assurance in Production Company;
- Experience in creating and managing the new product development;
- Experience in developing, implementing and tracking effectiveness of an integrated program, including systems, standards, procedures etc.;
- Ability to apply sound technical and business principles and practices to project and change management processes;
- Good Latvian language skills, English-must be in fluent level;
- B category driving license.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable, fast-growing company;
- Compensation package depends on professional experience and working results 3000 – 3500 EUR Bruto;
- Social guarantees, health and accident insurance;
- Workplace in Aloja.