Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management, Healthcare and Payroll with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 280 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Dialog is a HRM SaaS product for setting goals, conducting evaluations, and managing the performance of employees. Our platform supports employees, managers and HR to have great conversations about goals and development, empowering employees to unlock their full potential to further your organization’s success.
Our story & people: https://dialoghr.com/about
Videodemo of the platform: https://dialoghr.com/video-demo-customers
The technology stack of the project:
- Database: SQL with Entity Framework Core
- Backend: .NET 6 with WebAPI
- CRON: Hangfire
- Frontend: Angular 14 (Typescript), Akita State Management, Bootstrap 4
- Unit testing FE: Jest, Angular Testing Library with ng-mocks
- Unit testing BE: NUnit with Moq
- DevOps: Currently migrating to CI/CD with Azure
- Working in a scrum team to build new functionality and improvements to our SaaS platform
- Collaborating with Test Engineers, Full-Stack and Backend Engineers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Using Test-Driven Development (TDD) to ensure quality in the code we deliver
- Using SOLID principles in your daily work
- Sharing knowledge, and giving feedback to colleagues
We have the ambitious goal to ship bug-free code and you are essential to reaching this goal!
Experience and technology requirements:
- Proficient in Angular 2+ or similar frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with Unit Testing
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Agile software development and Unit testing
- Experience with RxJS, C#, Asp.NET Core, Entity Framework and SQL
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields
- Excellent English skills (B2+ level)
- You are eager to learn and always looking for ways to improve and speed up things
- You’re up-to-date on the latest developments in your development stack
- Motivated to successfully complete sprints together with your team
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2600 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Malduguņu iela 2, 2167, Mārupe
- Pilna slodze
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003734170
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2100 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 1800 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 06.07.2023
€ 3500 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023