TRAINEE TEST ENGINEERS TO TESTING SCHOOL
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 15 years. C.T.Co employs over 400 people in Riga and currently, we are looking for:
C.T.Co is organizing another Testing school in July-August (10.07.2018-03.08.2018), this year, to gather new IT specialists who want to develop their careers as Testing professionals.
Requirements for applicants:
• Bachelor+ degree in IT will be considered as an advantage;
• Knowledge of testing fundamentals will be considered as an advantage;
• Accuracy and responsibility;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Team player;
• Good level of English (reading/speaking/writing);
• Good understanding of Latvian and Russian;
• Motivation to work as Test Engineer.
What we offer:
• Paid trainings/school activities;
• Work in stable and reliable company;
• Career development (possibility to continue work at C.T.Co will be offered to the best students);
• Opportunity to learn from the best specialists in the field.
To apply, please, send your CV and a free-form application letter in English, responding to following questions:
1) Why are you interested in Test Engineer's position, what are its pros and cons (comparing to other professions) for you?
2) What knowledge, skills and characteristics should a Trainee Test Engineer possess/have, in your opinion, and which of them corresponds to you personally? Which not?
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd?ref=hl
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTCoLtd