Mid/Sen .NET developerIntrum Global Technologies
This is the job.
- Build defined features;
- Plan and break large development tasks down into sub-tasks;
- Be able to provide status update on complete feature's progress;
- Take operational responsibility of production;
- Set measurable goals and meet them;
- To write unit tests;
- To review code changes;
- To help to mentor other team members.
- Experience in .NET programming (C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api, WCF);
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferable: MySQL, MS SQL);
- Experience with DAL/ORM frameworks (Entity Framework);
- Experience with Code Management tools (Git, SVN, TFS);
- Good level of English – intermediate or higher;
- Ability and desire to work as a team player;
- Extended knowledge of a functional area in the project;
- Knowledge to single-handedly bootstrap application from scratch to prod*.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4500 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 3300
Beigu termiņš: 25.06.2023
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 06.06.2023
€ 6 – 11.85
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023