Information System Specialist (Workday Integrations)Intrum Global Technologies
This is the job.
- Analyze and translate functional requirements and change requests into technical designs and perform development, testing, deployment and support of integrations/reports;
- Develop, configure, and test technical integrations for the Workday Solution using Workday Studio Developer, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Complex Calculated Fields, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, and XSLT;
- Partner with business and technology to coordinate and manage short- and mid-term integration projects, taking an end to end view with business processes and middleware;
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed, and ensure comprehensive unit testing and acceptance testing by business owners;
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal and external systems;
- Manage incidents for the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system and middleware, perform routine break/fix support and regression testing for updates;
- Participate in Workday twice-yearly release review and testing by identifying potential impacts and enhancement opportunities associated with new release functionality;
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices;
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards;
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Leads, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate.
- Workday Financials or Workday HCM experience in report writing and integrations;
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (e.g., Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors, Workday Report Writer, Workday Studio, XSLT, and iLoad) and security model;
- Must have technical knowledge to be able to work with other teams, including third parties and other IT teams such as the enterprise integrations/middleware team and infrastructure team;
- A good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, file transfer, transformation logic), Kafka or Mulesoft knowledge a plus;
- Experience with agile development processes;
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT and Java, WS Standards);
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with team members, leadership, and third parties;
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities;
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution;
- Workday implementation and consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 to 3500 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2650
Beigu termiņš: 23.06.2023