Merchant Onboarding SpecialistDYNINNO Financial Technologies
DYNINNO Financial Technologies is a dynamically growing financial technology company, established in 2015. We provide access to loans for underserved consumers across Europe and other regions. We are a part of Dyninno Group of companies founded in San Francisco, delivering products and services to 50 markets globally via powerful marketing, IT, and lead generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
We are looking for a positive, hard-working individual to join our operations/compliance team.
Your main responsibility will be to make sure that onboarded clients are in compliance with the relevant regulations and standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for the success of special projects through the effective implementation of strategies, processes, procedures, plans of execution, and other duties as assigned.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carrying out and ensuring compliance with company due diligence and KYC;
- Assist business customers during the onboarding process, providing consulting;
- Provide support and advisory to clients and business partners across the world;
- Carrying out a risk assessment and research into potential clients;
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, and preparing risk analyses;
- Collect information about the customers and fill in necessary databases;
- Preparing documentation, reports, assist manager with other tasks related to compliance and onboarding process.
- Experience and knowledge in the Compliance/Onboarding (business clients);
- At least 1,5-year experience in banking/ financial services;
- Higher education preferably in Finance or Business Administration;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Willingness and interest in working with investigations, screening;
- Readiness to work in a multi-tasking mode;
- Detail-oriented personality with excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don't want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is starting from 1800 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
At DYNINNO Financial Technologies, we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Jeruzalemes iela 1
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
DYNINNO Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in the banking and
investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology
products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root
principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to
continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://dyninno.com/en/vacancies/merchant-onboarding-specialist/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40006025474
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1000 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 03.04.2023
€ 1200 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 02.04.2023
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 29.04.2023