HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner)RealTime SIA
Requirements for candidates
• Highly flexible, agile, collaborative, and effective at leading and delivering on business imperatives in a high-change, high-growth environment
• An influencer with high integrity and can quickly establish trust.
• Operational and strategic thinker with excellent knowledge in change management, organizational design, and talent management to bring innovation to the organization
• Business acumen paired with a hands-on mentality and the ability to match business needs with HR deliverables
• Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to integrate complex data into insights to create future-focused, high-impact people business strategies
• Excellent communicator, with experience in coaching, engaging and influencing senior business leaders
• Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field or business administration
• 3+ years of extensive experience in Human Resources with proven progressive HRBP & HR strategic responsibilities within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, systems, and procedures
• Track record of managing complex strategically important projects involving stakeholders across business functions
• Track record of being hands-on, delivering what you design, and truly thriving in an operational and strategic role
• Experience with developing and activating strategic people plans through business transformation processes in fast-changing and complex organizations
• Leadership experience and managing stakeholders across diverse teams
Academic qualifications: in Psychology, Marketing, PR, HR or equivalent, an advantage.
What you will be doing:
• In partnership with your business leaders, serve as a primary interface for all people-related topics within your client groups
• Develop, implement, and lead the key business & people strategies
• Use diagnostics skills, business insight, and customer relations to identify, articulate, and deliver value propositions at the senior management level
• Work in Partnership with Recruitment and HR Leadership
• Deliver on key acquisitions as well as major organizational change initiatives, collaborating closely with all to ensure maximum success for our people & business
• Strong Communication skills – ability to communicate with people both written and verbal
• Natural Confidence - networking and interacting with a variety of teams and stakeholders. You are expected to speak confidently to candidates, hiring managers, your co-workers, and experts in many different industries and sectors.
• A natural curiosity: Always looking to learn more about stakeholders, candidates, and your team.
• Good listening skills: Taking the time to really hear your candidates, hiring managers, and co-workers will give you more valuable information than any other tactic you can find.
• Big-picture thinking be able to think creatively and look up and out instead of inward.
• Empathy: Show and share an understanding of how colleagues, teammates, and stakeholders are feeling and going through.
• Confidence & Resilience: Stand for what is right for the business and the team. Be confident as a subject matter expert. You will be strong and able to deal with and handle multiple issues and problems and any one time.
What we offer
Who are we:
“You could say we are the new kids on the block”, so doing things differently is super important. At the heart of what we do is our people which in turn makes our great culture. We put people front and centre of what we do in many ways. They are the face of our business, they delight and engage our customers and make us the go-to I-Gaming business.
As an organization, we are and have been going through an unprecedented period of growth. As we grow, we don’t want to lose sight of what made us who we are, and we have created core values that are part of our organization's DNA.
Disruptive: We challenge the status quo to push boundaries and achieve excellence. We use a creative, forward-thinking approach to innovate our customer experience.
Passionate: We bring fun into our journey, injecting energy into all that we do. We are eager, hungry, and driven by delivery.
Unity: Our communication is open, honest, and transparent. We respect one another, maximizing our individual talents and strengths to bring fresh thinking to the table.
Summary of Role:
Do you thrive on change? Do you love working without structure and the confines of red tape? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, creatively solving problems, with multiple priorities?
“You need to join us!”
We are building something from the Grass routes up and we need more great minds to help us do it.
Annual vacation - at least 25 paid days
Trainings and conferences support
Flexible in remote and office work
Gross monthly salary: 2660 - 3100
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Maskavas Iela 257, Akropole levels 8 & 9. Riga, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 1400 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 13.06.2023
€ 1200 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 08.07.2023