Senior Engineer | PCB Assembly ProcessCVO Recruitment
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. They call this Life Is On.
On behalf of our client, Schneider Electric we are searching for a bright professional for the role of
Senior Engineer | PCB Assembly Process
Take this great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power Your Career!
You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day employees are empowered to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
- Provide PCB’A industrialization services and realize upstream & downstream PCB’A Industrialization for the whole Electronic projects (Design For Manufacturing, Tooling, mean quotation, mean realization, Qualification).
- Ensure the manufacturing feasibility of PCBA, the implementation and qualification of the manufacturing process in accordance with the manufacturability guidelines.
- Being able to fulfil PIL (industrial leader) role for PCBA industrialization projects becoming connection focal point in between plant and project functions (R&D, Indus, Project Quality, Assembly engineer, Project manager).
- Support on product costing and project cost estimation, follow it up via execution phase. Being responsible on committed budget acc. Project cost contract.
You will be entrusted to:
- Industrialize Electronics products (DFM, Collaboration with R&D & plant, specification for PCB’A tooling, cost estimation, follow up prototype runs, formalization of documentation related;
- Provide technical support for Electronic factories, EMS and Line of Business;
- Select, validate, introduce, and standardize new assembly technologies/processes on demand.
To be maximally effective in this role, you will require:
If your experience covers partly, you are still welcome to apply, and we will discuss with client your profile and clarify how critical is missing skills or experience.
- University degree in any Technical |Engineering Science
- 3+ years’ practical experience in PCB Method Engineering role or equivalent of experience at PCB’A manufacturing site
- Open-minded, proactive (‘can do’ attitude), open to learn every day
- Strategic thinking, analytical way of working an attention to the detail, strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills (at all levels)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills English
Professional knowledge expected:
- PCBA manufacturing feasibility (DFM)
- Ability to evaluate a PCBA assembly process
- PCB, PCB’A design rules and guideline
- Tooling design process
- Electronic competencies
- Electronic production
- Basic manufacturing supply chain and planning
Remuneration: 3000 – 3250€ (gross) incl. variable part.
Travel mode: based on project needs, Y1 minor (2-3 times a year), Y2 shall be ready for business trips up to ~30% of time.
Benefits: Health, Accident and Life Insurance, Lunch voucher, additional vacation days policy.
Facts & Figures:
€25.7bn global revenue| 137 000+ employees in 100+ countries| 45% of revenue from IoT| 5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Recruitment Latvia Ltd., www.cvor.lv is the leading recruitment agency in the Baltic States. Since 2000 we have encouraged more than 3000 professionals to take the next step in their career and have supported numerous companies’ launches and further business expansion. We proudly maintain generalist position approach, thus accumulating a deep knowledge of a wide range of industries and specializations.
In addition to Latvia, CVO Recruitment Group has offices in Estonia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
By applying for Recruitment Latvia Ltd. personnel selection projects, the person agrees that his or her personal data will be stored in company's internal database and could be used in other company’s projects. If person does not want his/her personal data to be stored for such purposes, please indicate it in the application.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://cvor.lv
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003955719
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023
€ 3000 – 3200
Beigu termiņš: 11.04.2023
€ 3300 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023