System Specialist (Workday Financials)Intrum Global Technologies
This is the job.
- Address service requests from the finance organization including incidents and change requests using JIRA;
- Collaborate with our process owners and team leads in the accounting and finance functional areas, for all business processes and configuration changes;
- Prepare user manuals, instructions, and process documentation where needed;
- Coordinate issues with 2nd / 3rd level application functional and technical support resources;
- Actively participate in financial systems implementation and improvement projects through deployment, hyper-care and post-project assessments;
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards;
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate.
- Knowledge of accounting processes such as AR, AP & GL accounting;
- Experience in Financial or ERP systems support or implementation projects;
- Experience with integrations is an advantage;
- Goal-oriented team player;
- Fluent English language skills in written and oral communication;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 to 3000 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 1200 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 28.06.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 12.06.2023