Stakeholder ManagerDB Engineering & Consulting GmbH pastāvīgā pārstāvniecība Latvijā
Railways for the world of tomorrow
For our DB Engineering&Consulting team in Baltics, we are seeking for a Stakeholder Manager who would take a key role in communication management with planning authorities within "Riga Central Station", the railway electrification project from PL-LT border to EE, and the “Vangazi-Misa” projects realization.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
• Represent interests of DB E&C in Baltics region
• Assist in organization of meetings with governmental and semi-governmental institutions
• Attend meetings with governmental and semi-governmental institutions
• Assist in securing access to governmental, semi-governmental and private buildings and sites to conduct surveys (permit-to-work approvals)
• Develop relationships with involved authorities and institutions
• Identify stakeholders’ issues and act appropriately to address issues
• Collaborate and support project managers in positioning DB E&C as a consultant of choice
• Prepare a stakeholder management plan and strategy for the individual projects and region
• Professional background in working within construction or transportation industry as a Project Manager/ Lead Engineer or Bid Manager, Tender Manager, Business Development Representative or Official Representative of the governmental institutions (for example, as a Project Manager)
• Professional experience with collaborating within governmental institutions (for example, local railway institutions)
• Understanding of current political situations within the Baltics region
• Latvian (native or fluent) and English (at least good knowledge) language skills
• Lithuanian and/or Estonian language skills would be a plus
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. For you, that translates to excellent consulting services, design and realization of infrastructure and mobility projects in Germany and worldwide.
Our specialists and generalists across all engineering disciplines develop and implement solutions which meet our customers’ needs and connect people and markets around the world – from Germany, Australia and South Africa to the United Arab Emirates, China and Brazil. By offering sustainable solutions, we help ensure the future success of economic regions and make an important contribution to environmental protection, thereby shaping the world of tomorrow.
Some 5,200 employees from 84 different countries will leverage their expertise and intercultural experience to make your project a success. As a partner, we focus on getting results when it comes to developing strategies, connecting different modes of transportation and optimizing logistics and processes. We draw upon many years of experience to perform the right analysis for each situation and take sustainable action steps which meet our customers’ needs and prepare them for the future.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://db-engineering-consulting.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 90012422987
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2900 – 3600
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 2400 – 3100
Beigu termiņš: 17.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023