IT Delivery Manager (Secured and REO)Intrum Global Technologies
IT Delivery Manager (Secured and REO)
What you will do:
- Direct the provisioning of new and enhanced services as per requirements from portfolio managers;
- Own and coordinate delivery globally for the delivery area;
- Manage global service request fulfilment for the delivery area;
- Manage operating finances for service deliveries agreed with portfolio managers;
- Create budget for the systems/services in the delivery area, track actuals against budget;
- Align the solution architecture for the delivery area with the architecture team;
- Manage relationship with existing suppliers/partners on a day-to-day basis, track supplier/partner performance (for example, SLAs, cost/performance).
We think you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as IT Delivery Manager for software development and software maintenance services delivery (complete lifecycle);
- Team leadership and mentoring skills. Demonstrated ability to create and sustain a well performing team;
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver results on large scale IT projects to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, with good judgment and ability to manage competing priorities;
- Knowledge and experience of different delivery frameworks and methodologies (both waterfall and agile);
- Good understanding of software development life cycle, software development processes, IT operations processes;
- Experience in overseeing Core Banking (Temenos Transact) project implementations.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 4000 to 5000 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5, Rīga, LV-1084
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 30.05.2023
€ 1300 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 31.05.2023