Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)Swedbank AS
Are you passionate about Linux and the future of infrastructure?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, run and maintain services to be delivered, continuously developed and maintained by the team;
- Strive for automation and standardization;
- Ensure compliance to policies;
- Participate in On call schedules;
- Handle incident and problem management;
- Continuously update existing, mandatory documentation for the services;
- Support ongoing and upcoming initiatives of implementing a new network and migration activities.
- Working experience with Red Hat Linux;
- Wide view of full stack, that includes virtualization and application systems;
- Experience in Puppet, Ansible and SELinux;
- Extra points for experience with Red Hat Satellite;
- Programming and scripting skills in: Python, Ansible, Shell Script, Ruby;
- Knowledge in working with public Cloud is an advantage;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Being self-managed, driven, able to take decisions;
- Willingness and ambition to learn new things and contribute in all areas: service management, analyzing, design, development, building, testing and maintaining services;
- The ability to travel as needed.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Katrin Saks, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 03.04.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Katrin Saks, firstname.lastname@example.org, +460732756295)
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 2200 – 3200
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023