Scrum Master to Swedbank Non-Life Insurance TeamSwedbank AS
Are you passionate about agile ways of working and improving your leadership skills?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a cross functional agile team (containing software engineers, business analysts, product owner) in the Agile Release Train, working together to build and maintain high quality solutions;
- Help to facilitate change and take our development team to the next level;
- Implement and adapt agile principles and practices in the team;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs;
- Be involved in and contribute towards our Scrum Masters community;
- Learn from each other by sharing your knowledge and best practices.
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT;
- Ability to coach, support and coordinate the development team, to make things happen;
- Being self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Demonstrated leadership experience and excellent communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences);
- Being influential, resourceful and enabling;
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Previous Scrum Master experience/SAFe certification would be an advantage;
- Prior experience within the financial industry is beneficial.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Dekla Uusma, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 05.04.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Dekla Uusma, email@example.com
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 12.06.2023
€ 2500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023
€ 3800 – 5600
Beigu termiņš: 28.06.2023