Senior QA Specialist (Temporary with possibility to extend)Intrum Global Technologies
What you will do:
- Work with technological stack: microservices, Kafka event streaming, restAPI, various DB's (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres), CI/CD, Java;
- Work with all levels of the organization and closely with development, product management, QA community;
- Work in a multi-country setup;
- Own and ensure the accuracy and quality of our products;
- Understand how users use the product in order to develop test cases, test automation and be able to train other team members in end-to-end product's functionality;
- Coordinate testing efforts between all involved parties, e.g., vendor, other teams;
- Grow professionally and technically.
We think you have:
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Automation competency in Java;
- Basic experience with UI test tools, like Selenium;
- Experience in work with SQL;
- BDD approaches and tools (Gherkin/Cucumber);
- Customer service competency;
- Ability to work in team;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Senior QA Specialist position for a fixed time (approx 1,5 years with possibility to extend);
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3300 EUR to 4300 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5, Rīga, LV-1084
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 1300 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023