Security AnalystLuminor Bank AS Latvijas filiāle
Join our team as a Security Analyst!
Our culture is built based on our core belief that we are changing lives through banking – Luminor is here to empower people to make smart financial decisions. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Our Security Design and Consultancy Unit continues to grow and we are looking for an ambitious and proactive Security Analyst to join our experienced team! If you wish to drive your career in Security area and you are willing to provide top-level security services for Luminor, then this is something for you.
- Support Business/IT projects to ensure security is delivered as part of the solution
- Provide guidance and consultancy on security requirements, practices and solutions
- Validate security requirements fulfillment and security controls implementation
- Ensure management and documentation of security requirements, risks and security testing
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge in network security and controls implementation, vulnerability management, OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25 weaknesses
- Hands-on experience with security tools and products implementation
- 1-3 years of experience in Security field
- IT background (e.g., cloud solutions, software development, etc.)
- Good English skills
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2500-3600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 21st of April
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Skanstes iela 12, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 2300 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023