JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER / DATA ENTRY
Albert Cliff is a leading provider of Executive Recruitment solutions to global financial institutions within the Continental and Eastern European Markets. We specialise in recruiting senior professionals for a wide range of global investment banks, blue chip companies, strategy consultants, hedge funds, asset management, M&A and corporate finance boutiques, private equity funds and trading houses across mainland Europe and the Emerging Markets.
As a direct result of our success, we are expanding and looking for Junior Business Developer / Researcher to
join our team in Riga office.
This is an entry level position.
Your day will consist of:
- Data entry;
- Answering emails;
- Assisting Operations & HR department with daily tasks;
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Ability to work independently and plan your own day;
- Desire to do stable, repetitive work;
- A positive can-do mindset;
- Ability to multitask;
- Fluent English (C1 or C2) language skills;
- Computer literate: Outlook, Excel and Word;
Here's what we offer
- 800 EUR Gross salary;
- Bonus structure;
- Career growth;
- 30 days paid leave + national holidays;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- Inclusive and friendly company culture;
- International environment;
- Many other benefits and incentives including, but not limited to: extra days off, corporate events, sports activities.