TEAM LEAD BACKEND DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
I-Work clienti is an internationally recognized manufacturer of personalized wall decorations, and one of the fastest growing mass customization companies in e-commerce. We meet people’s growing need for individually designed products. As such, we produce millions of wall and decorative items, photo gifts and lifestyle accessories, and tailor them to each individual customer.
Our four production facilities on three continents allow us to please people in over 170 countries with “best quality and guaranteed best prices”, without any middlemen. Our time and cost-effective processes mean rapid delivery times, while our desire to provide the best service every day rewards us with maximum customer satisfaction at over 40 of our own online shops. Latvian office are looking for
- Leadership of a team of currently 4 Java developers;
- Hands-on development of backend code in the Java and Scala programming languages;
- Reviewing code and coaching your colleagues to become better developers;
- Working together in close cooperation with our team of IT analysts in the evaluation of software architecture approaches and the introduction of new technologies;
- Promoting and enforcing compliance with code metrics and coding conventions;
- Reporting to the CIO about the current state of your team and its projects.
- Several years of experience as a software developer using the Java programming language;
- Experience with the Java EE technology stack (e.g. JSF, Tomcat, Apache Commons...);
- Leadership experience, or the willingness to quickly grow into a leadership role
- Very good command of the English language;
- Having worked with multiple programming languages or as a full-stack developer would be an advantage;
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban) would be an advantage;
- Desirable experience with e-commerce projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international company with office in Riga city center;
- Salary: starting from 4300 Gross Euro per month depending on the level of experience;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be discussed during interviews.
Send Your CV to SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas iela 32, Rīga, LV-1011, Phone: 27848464, CVOnline Application Form or www.i-work.lv