We are looking for applicants who are happy, flexible, and energetic, who are open-minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence, and love to work with special learning needs children.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in education);
- Strong English language skills (and preferably Latvian and Russian);
- Demonstrated ability to use technology;
- Demonstrated professional and ethical approach to work;
- Commitment to continuous personal growth;
- Student-centered and nurturing personality;
- Flexibility, creativity, and initiative;
- Skilled in quickly building rapport with teachers and students in classrooms;
- An interest in and empathy for the learning needs of EAL and Learning Support students;
- Strong communication skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with special learning needs children and a degree in education, special education, social education, developmental psychology or similar.
Please note that as a part of our child protection protocols, all applicants must provide a criminal record check, the name of at least three professional references, and certified documents appropriate to the position.
Salary from EUR 1125 gross, health, and accident insurance.Place of work: International School of Latvia, Meistaru street 2, Pinki, Babite County, LV-2107
Please send your cover letter and resume in English by clicking "Apply". Phone for inquiries: 67755146 or 26148512 (during working hours only 9:00-16:00)