For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to clarify and analyze product requirements and related test cases.
- Write code & scripts for test automation components according to the prescribed test cases.
- Conduct functional component testing on developed components prior to submission to quality process.
- Create detailed interface documentation to facilitate integration with other components.
- Participate in peer and security reviews of team members' software projects.
- Build connections and relationships with team members and negotiate substantive solutions whenever appropriate.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Experience in software testing (QA)
- Python knowledge - nice to have
- Preferably at least 1-2 year work experience in similar position
- Strong analytical skills with experience processing, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Good C\C++ skills, experience with Jira/Confluence and version control system usage are an advantage
- Knowledge of operational systems, database, security testing of information systems
- Verbal communication skills in Latvian
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Collaborative, positive person who desires to work in a fast-paced technology environment
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for mission critical projects
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Link to Verifone ATS: https://grnh.se/d78abcf33us