TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest international digital media publishers in the world. With the 16 years of history, offices in 4 countries, and the team of 1.500 creative minds globally the successful growth of our company continues to speed up every day. We create positive and informative content for over 850 million of our subscribers. Among our most successfull projects are 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123 Go!, Adme and many more. In order to make even more exciting content we are constantly bringing more creative minds onboard.
We are constantly growing and always delighted to invite talented people to join our team.
We are currently looking for organized, creative and attentive Props Specialist for Video Production who’s able to multi-task, come up with new ideas and willing to build something from the ground up.
- Collect props from the warehouse in accordance with requests;
- Collect the props after filming and return them to the warehouse;
- Make transfers / write-offs in the warehouse management program;
- Check the props in the warehouse and in the office, including food, clothing, and other goods for their freshness, suitability for filming, and for clean-up purposes;
- Carry out storage optimization (not only in the warehouse);
- Maintain document flow and record information in the department database;
- Making sure everything is in order in the warehouse area;
- Compose a list of the goods stored in the warehouse and participate in warehouse inventories.
Apply for this job if you:
- Have experience in the specialized field (this will be seen as an advantage);
- Have knowledge of the program 1C: Warehouse and / or Navision (will be considered as advantage);
- Have the skill of being able to quickly search for information on the Internet (sometimes you have to learn to distinguish between different types of screws and types of lipsticks, but this makes the work only more interesting!);
- Are attentive and able to select the prop that suits the request out of all the available ones in the warehouse;
- Should be creative person, capable of giving new ideas;
- Want to work in creative atmosphere;
- Independent, responsible, ready to learn quickly;
- Have to be perfectionist and you have to love cleanliness;
- Are proficient in Latvian, English & Russian.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance (after first month);
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth;
- Great experience working in an international company.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected, and confidential.