ACTRESS/ACTOR FOR 5-MINUTE CRAFTS
5-Minute Crafts is the largest DIY project in the world with almost 180 million subscribers across channels such as Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. This year, we became the third YouTube channel in history to earn the highest award – the Ruby Play Button.
The project continues to develop at full swing, we have lots of ideas, new directions for development and opportunities ahead. And to bring our creativity to life, we need talented people!
So now we are looking for talented crafting actor/actress to join our team in Riga studio.
- You understand and have a good feel for our video format;
- You possess needlework skills and love to make handicrafts;
- You maintain your own blog, or you blog and feel good about being in front of a camera;
- You know how to take inspiration from various sources, but at the same time can come up with a new unique idea;
- You know and keep track of current trends on social networks;
- You are able to work in a rapidly changing production environment;
- It will be a plus if you have experience in the field of video production;
- Find and come up with ideas for videos that millions of subscribers will see;
- Think over the presentation of ideas and shoot individual short videos in tandem with our video designers;
- Participate in gaming videos as a model and actor;
- Actively solve any issues that may arise during the video production process;
- Bring new video ideas to get even more likes.
- Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses;
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth;
- Great experience working in an international company;
- Medical insurance (after first month);
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.