MULESOFT SENIOR DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
Winning in the digital age takes more than just a strong customer experience. Your CX must be highly relevant and directly connected with the rest of your value chain. You must break down organizational silos in the way you engage with customers, employees and partners.
Cognizant’s Enterprise Application Services (EAS) help clients across industries reinvent their digital CX, attract and retain an outstanding workforce, engage their partner ecosystems more productively, and run their operations and financial organizations more efficiently.For more information please visit https://www.cognizant.com/cognizant-digital-systems-technology/enterprise-application-services
About the role
MuleSoft Sr. Developer/Designer to deliver a quality solution to top global customers. Project involves delivering project on groundbreaking integration technology (MuleSoft). This project needs to be delivered by utilizing API-Led connectivity concept and it will have good exposure to hybrid integration platform (cloud and on-prem).Key Responsibilities:
- Analyse, digest, and prioritize the business and IT requirements
- Design the high level architecture
- Build the Software Architecture Document that describes the application’s components and their interfaces within and outside of the software system, including clear specifications of functional and non-functional requirements for the solution
- Define encouraged behaviour of service in terms of performance, service levels etc.
- Incorporate existing components and services into the design
- Define as to how the functionality of the system will be distributed across physical nodes
- Construct and assess architectural proof-of-concepts
- Establish the structure in which the implementation will reside
- Guide the development team, review detailed designs, and drive the implementation towards the architectural vision
- Define architectural patterns, key mechanisms, and modelling conventions for software development
- Hands on development, testing and deployment experience
- MuleSoft API Development
- MuleSoft Flow development
- MuleSoft cloud hub
- Cloud Deployment
- Proficient in English
- Test Automation using SOAP UI
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
- MuleSoft certification – MCA or MCD
What you can expect:
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Attractive compensation package: salary (from 2800 up to 3550 EUR gross/ monthly) depending on competences and skills you have
- Competitive benefits package
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV!Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.